Plan A Fundraiser
Each year, many generous and dedicated people host fundraisers to benefit UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospitals. From lemonade stands to holiday parties and everything in between, you can turn any event into a fundraiser to support the kids who rely on us for hope and healing. Just follow the steps below to get started:
Host a Fundraising Event
Explore Resources and Ideas
- Our Community Fundraising Toolkit provides ideas and suggestions for planning and preparing for your event.
- » Community Fundraising Toolkit
- » Event Budget Template (Excel)
- » Event Planning Template (Excel)
- » Sponsorship Letter Template (Word)
- Once you’ve decided on an event, be sure to read through our policies and guidelines for Community Fundraisers.
Complete Your Application
- Ready to get started? Download and email us your application (fill-in PDF) and our team will contact you to discuss next steps!
- » Fundraiser Application
Create a Fundraising Page
- Running a race? Honoring or remembering a loved one? Online fundraising pages make it easy to raise money for activities like these and more. You can set a goal and track progress in real time, customize your page with your story and photos, and share it with your network.
- » Create a Fundraising Page